Located in Leander, TX on the edge of Texas Hill Country is the community of Vista Ridge. The community is known for having a relaxed atmosphere where neighbors congregate at the amenity center for community events and children create bonds that will last a lifetime.
Conveniently located near the family friendly amenities of Leander City Park, the Crystal Falls public golf course, Cedar Park Center, and Lakeline Mall, you will never be far from family friendly amenities at Vista Ridge.
Capital Metro Rail provides easy access to the employment and entertainment opportunities of Austin while allowing you to avoid the hassles that come with living in the city.
Vista Ridge also has the added benefit of being located within the Leander Independent School District, allowing young residents of the community to receive an excellent education within the community.Learn more about our new homes at Vista Ridge! Contact us today.
Schools in the Vista Ridge Community
are located within the Leander ISD
Camacho Elementary (Elementary School)
Leander Middle School (Middle School)
Tom Glenn (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $2.77 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- CEDAR PARK CENTER NOW OPEN! Home of the hockey team "Texas Stars". Only a 4 mile drive from our community. View upcoming events at cedarparkcenter.com
- The new Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is just 6 miles away
- Minutes from the Crystal Falls Public Golf Course
- Close proximity to shopping (Lakeline Mall), 1890 Ranch, restaurants and entertainment
- Capital Metro Rail Leander Station is only two miles from Vista Ridge. The new Urban Commuter Rail provides convenient service between Leander and downtown Austin
- Less than a mile from the new Leander Public Library, which includes a separate children's library, 24 computer stations and free wireless internet access
- Leander City Park & Swimming Pool adjacent to Community
- Phase Four Now Open! Wooded, Oversized and Cul-de-Sac Lots Available!
- Amenity Center includes Jr. Olympic-sized swimming pool, children's pool, cabana, and playscape area.
- Award-winning Leander ISD
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Wilshire Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Wilshire Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Wilshire Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.